HIRE OUR SERVICES
Give your business the advantage of a powerful Customer Loyalty program.
Simply stated, a loyalty program is an investment in gathering customer information and then using it to improve marketing. A loyalty program is a database management process that allows us to understand and manage our customers and their purchase behavior
To successfully manage a loyalty program, one needs to make three kinds of investments:
1. Points or rewards linked to money spent by customers, e.g. free tickets, gift vouchers
2. Program Management: Capturing and managing data, enrollment, redemptions, Customer Care, etc.
3. Communication and other out-of-pocket expenses
A loyalty program creates two opportunities:
1. Data: Customer profile and buying behaviour – what is being bought, how much money is being spent, at what frequency, etc.
2. Medium: A customer signs up to participate in a loyalty program, thus announcing that he values your brand. He also expresses interest in hearing from you, from time to time. In today’s over-communicated society, what can be more valuable than your customer granting you permission to contact him! It’s a privilege.
UCP manages seven retail loyalty programs. In the past, we have managed 11 other programs. Together, the team has experience in managing over 50 loyalty programs, across several categories, inside and outside retail.
Retail loyalty is UCP’s core business. You can, in fact, entrust your entire program to us – we manage loyalty programs end-to-end.
Programs managed by UCP
Lee Lounge Private Access